- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ontario agri-food mission strengthens economic ties with India
Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Jeff Leal and Minister of International Trade Michael Chan successfully concluded Ontario's first ever agri-food trade mission in India, along with delegates from Ontario agri-food businesses and organizations.
While in India, representatives of the province signed a memorandum of understanding with the Forum of Indian Food Importers (FIFI) to facilitate trade and investment in Ontario and strengthen relationships among agri-food businesses and organizations.
Ministers and delegates also promoted Ontario's cutting edge agri-technology and economic opportunities to more than 300 Indian agri-food companies and government officials.
The mission built on the momentum of Premier Kathleen Wynne's trade mission to India earlier this year, and helped demonstrate Ontario's continued commitment to forging strong economic relationships that allow the province to remain globally competitive.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 Australia: $6.4 million boost for cool-climate horticulture growers
- 2022-10-06 English a world language?
- 2022-10-06 Moroccan govt ends subsidies on avocado, watermelon, and citrus fruit cultivation
- 2022-10-06 "Grocery sustainability metrics have the potential to redefine the role of food packaging"
- 2022-10-06 Amid soaring food inflation, tomato prices have stayed relatively steady
- 2022-10-06 Melons, summer squash and most stone fruit go by the wayside as retailers filled their bins with fall favorites
- 2022-10-06 Using robots and artificial intelligence in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-10-06 Shortages of organic zucchini and cucumber in the markets continues to drive prices up
- 2022-10-06 Habaneros grown in Kyoto Prefecture are being shipped out
- 2022-10-06 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan still at record levels
- 2022-10-05 Get inspired by consumer trends
- 2022-10-05 Australian horticulture industry strengthening its approach to sustainability goals and indicators
- 2022-10-05 In the 2021/22 campaign, Spain broke its historical cucumber export volume, value, and price records
- 2022-10-04 Israelis to push hydroponics in Guyana, help slash food bill
- 2022-10-04 Peruvian blueberry imports through Southern California ports of entry movement expected to remain the same
- 2022-10-04 "High gas prices not abnormal, gas price crisis may soon be over"
- 2022-10-04 Deals that were agreed upon months ago still have to be honored at the agreed price
- 2022-10-03 US: Economic impact of fresh produce industry
- 2022-10-03 "Don't underestimate social media and influencers' sway on consumers"
- 2022-10-03 “Vegetable import season off to an uncertain start”