- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Ontario agri-food mission strengthens economic ties with India
Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Jeff Leal and Minister of International Trade Michael Chan successfully concluded Ontario's first ever agri-food trade mission in India, along with delegates from Ontario agri-food businesses and organizations.
While in India, representatives of the province signed a memorandum of understanding with the Forum of Indian Food Importers (FIFI) to facilitate trade and investment in Ontario and strengthen relationships among agri-food businesses and organizations.
Ministers and delegates also promoted Ontario's cutting edge agri-technology and economic opportunities to more than 300 Indian agri-food companies and government officials.
The mission built on the momentum of Premier Kathleen Wynne's trade mission to India earlier this year, and helped demonstrate Ontario's continued commitment to forging strong economic relationships that allow the province to remain globally competitive.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Green, even more green, will it be houses or greenhouses in Harmelerwaard?
- 2023-09-28 Peppers pricey for this time of year
- 2023-09-28 California border patrol officers arrest man smuggling cocaine in cucumber shipment
- 2023-09-28 GfK figures and trends on fruit and vegetable consumption in Germany presented by Ulrike Singer
- 2023-09-28 CAN (ON): Affordable housing investment project of $61.4M includes aquaponic farm
- 2023-09-27 "Shoppers may pay 50% more for tomatoes if the US puts duties on Mexican tomatoes"
- 2023-09-27 Spanish zucchini exports decrease by 18%
- 2023-09-27 Digitalization of the Spanish agricultural sector
- 2023-09-27 Nigerian tomato growers aim for decentralized production
- 2023-09-26 97% of Mexican berries go to the United States and Canada
- 2023-09-26 "Shift from tomatoes to other fruiting vegetables due to risk of ToBRFV"
- 2023-09-26 Fruit and vegetable exports Vietnam set for a record $5 billion this year
- 2023-09-26 Stable market ahead expected for Thai Chili peppers
- 2023-09-26 Production dip prompts price hike for loose tomatoes
- 2023-09-26 Azura Group and Foundation donating €1.5m to Moroccan earthquake relief fund
- 2023-09-25 Satisfactory market for Sicilian organic tomatoes in Germany
- 2023-09-25 Australians are still throwing away too many vegetables
- 2023-09-25 Microgreens are increasingly popular
- 2023-09-25 NASA’s record-breaking astronaut: scientific highlights of Frank Rubio’s year in space
- 2023-09-25 Government in Morocco approves 5% minimum wage increase