- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
How to maximize a tomato buyer's satisfaction?
The Shopper Model diagram
Today’s customers have a more flexible attitude towards purchasing products than they did ten years ago. They are better informed, they use various channels to buy their desired items and their expectations keep changing according to the different stages of their shopping experience.
The Shopper Model is a tool which can help understand modern shoppers throughout their purchasing process. Following their shopping cycle, the diagram offers clarity by focussing on four quintessential stages: ‘consumer’, ‘shop’, ‘category’ and ‘product’. These stages are closely connected and driven by a continuous stream of ‘activation’, which is followed by ‘result’.
Insight in order to increase sales
When you are aiming to increase sales, it is vital to understand shoppers at every stage of their shopping cycle. The Shopper Model can help clarify their needs and expectations and determine the elements that play an important role in their purchasing process. When fine-tuning a customer-focused approach, such insights allow growers, suppliers and retailers to carefully select the appropriate means that are needed to maximise customer satisfaction.
For more information:
Wim van den Berg
+31 (0)6 5756 4346
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line