Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
November 17-18, Edmonton
CAN (AB): Green Industry Show and Conference
Conference session highlights include pest diagnosis sessions with Dr. Ken Fry, and landscape design process sessions with Gord Koch and Patrick DuChene. Mario Lanthier is speaking on tree pests and root management in nursery production, and Paul Zammit has two sessions on edible gardens and winter container arrangements. There are also many other sessions on such topics as growing a business, managing work-life balance, improving performance and the latest and greatest in horticultural and business technologies.
In addition to the educational opportunities, all conference attendees have access to the Green Industry Show. For more information, including the full conference program and to register, go to www.greenindustryshow.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance
- 2022-07-18 Busy start at Cultivate’22
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022
- 2022-07-15 Getting ready for Cultivate'22: what not to miss?