- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
December 4-6, Grand Rapids
US (MI): North American Berry Conference coming up again
The first two days of the North American Berry Conference will be held in the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in downtown Grand Rapids. Following a continental breakfast, Britt Burton-Freeman, UC Davis Department of Nutrition, will make a presentation on "Heart Health, Obesity and Diabetes, Berries Can Make a Difference."
Following the general session will be an offering of workshops and roundtables, focused on three primary tracks: Caneberry, Tunnels/Organic, and Strawberry. The topics include disease management, production, spraying techniques, Facebook marketing, smart phones, technology and more.
The berry sessions on Tuesday will be incorporated into the Great Lakes Expo workshops, with a full day track on Strawberries, and another full day track on caneberries.
Other Tuesday workshops include a session on Getting Started in Rasberries and Blackberries, by Dr. Marvin Pritts (Cornell) and Dr. Eric Hanson (Michigan State); and a session on Create a Food Safety Plan for Your Farm, Right Here, Right Now, led by Megan Shoenfelt, a Food Safety Auditor and a small-scale raspberry producer.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings
- 2022-05-10 Macfrut 2022: opinions and reflections expressed by some of the participants
- 2022-05-09 International events bring the Plant Empowerment principles to growers around the world
- 2022-05-05 Caspian Agro and InterFood Azerbaijan open their doors on May 18
- 2022-05-05 University of Florida 2022 Greenhouse Training Online courses
- 2022-05-05 "The Future of Farming and Food Processing – AI in Food- and Farm Automation"
- 2022-05-03 AMHPAC will hold its XIV annual convention
- 2022-05-02 Picture time: Technical suppliers find their way to GreenTech Americas
- 2022-05-02 Canadian Greenhouse Conference returns as in-person event
- 2022-05-02 IFPA Fresh Field Catalyst names winners
- 2022-05-02 Highlight NL horticulture in Horti Asia 2022 at Bangkok
- 2022-05-02 Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Convention elects new president and vice president
- 2022-05-02 King meets tomato innovation on King's Day in Maastricht