- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Two new distance learning modules plant breeding at Wageningen Academy
5 different modules plant breeding
The online learning course plant breeding is extended with 2 new modules: F1 hybrids (M4) and Mutation breeding (M5). Since 1 November you can enroll for these modules. The online learning offer for plant breeding now includes five modules in total, both basic, more complex breeding and selection methods, new technological developments, and underlying biological concepts.
Distance learning offers a flexible learning process and the possibility to compose your own course. It is ideal for professionals and enables them to study the lecture material at their own pace and place.
This distance learning course has been developed by experts from Wageningen University & Research.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 International Seed Health Initiative turns 30
- 2023-09-27 US: Parasitic weeds threaten tomato plants on California farms
- 2023-09-25 Italy: Grower illegally produces 5,000 tomato cuttings, authorities destroy the plants
- 2023-09-25 Nunhems Demo Days 2023 to showcase portfolio and innovations for growers
- 2023-09-22 "Growing power and endurance in rootstock are important weapons against ToBRFV"
- 2023-09-22 Totam Seeds introduces TopGun in the high-tech greenhouse market
- 2023-09-22 “The fact that the plants stay healthy gives you great peace of mind”
- 2023-09-20 US (SD): University to hold High Tunnel Field Day this week in Huron
- 2023-09-20 AI startup speeds up the creation of climate-resilient crops
- 2023-09-13 No, GMO tomatoes can't swim
- 2023-09-12 Design of an easy-to-make hydroponic cultivation medium to obtain root systems in sunflower during early vegetative growth
- 2023-09-06 Tomato crisis and the role of innovative seed technologies
- 2023-09-05 "HREZ-resistant varieties provide an answer for at least 90% of the tomato assortment"
- 2023-08-28 US: Growing lettuce in non-traditional areas of Florida
- 2023-08-24 Hybrid breeding in soybean has the potential to increase the productivity
- 2023-08-22 Punjab University patents indigenous hybrid hydroponic technology