- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Bee Vectoring Technologies receives key US & Mexican patent approvals
BVT’s technology includes a specialist apparatus for the treatment of plants with inoculants and control agents to manage diverse diseases and pests and enhance the yield and quality of crops. The inoculants and control agents are housed in specially designed removable trays within a dispenser system that is incorporated in the lid of commercial bumble bee hives. The bumble bees pick up the product on their way out of the hive and deliver the treatment to the plant in a very targeted and sustainable way.
BVT CEO, Ashish Malik said “These latest patents continue to build on the strength of BVT’s technology portfolio which is a cornerstone of our long term strategy. As we focus towards full commercialization of the technology, US and Mexico represent two countries where we see significant revenue opportunities, and where we are currently conducting research and demonstration trials with growers across several crops. These patents create a competitive advantage for us, and will ensure we can capture full value for our system.”
The company is pursuing an aggressive IP strategy that covers four different patent families and 60 patent applications worldwide. This latest US Patent allowance is the first for the 4th family of patents and builds on previously granted patents on the apparatus.
For more information:
Bee Vectoring Technologies International Inc.
President & CEO
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"