- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
LED as an alternative for healing of grafted tomato transplants
Previous work determined that light during the healing period influences morphology and quality of grafted tomatoes. Cool white fluorescent (CWF) at a photosynthetic photon flux of 100 μmol·m-2·s-1 is recommended for healing chambers. Light emitting diodes (LED) make possible optimizing the spectral requirements for healing.
LumiGrow has put together a poster with more information about this. The download link can be requested here.
For more information:
1480 64th Street, Suite 150
Emeryville, CA, 94608
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 "Rise of fresh packs boosts Dutch zucchini consumption"
- 2023-09-26 "Up to 200 kg of baby greens per sq/m with new leafy greens platform"
- 2023-09-25 Chinese scientists work to design tomatoes suitable for mechanical harvesting
- 2023-09-25 New joint-venture addresses shading, coatings, and cleaning products
- 2023-09-22 Climate change positive for tomato cultivation in Lebanon's high mountains
- 2023-09-22 "The cold winter weather in our area allows us to completely cut the cycle of the tomato virus"
- 2023-09-22 'Collaboration succeeds in growing saline plants using saltwater sources'
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 Nitrogen and potassium key to nutrient uptake
- 2023-09-20 Low nitrate nutrition for new strawberry product
- 2023-09-20 US: USDA invests $200k in Oklahoma aquaponics program
- 2023-09-20 Photo report: Propagation professionals unite during knowledge exchange event
- 2023-09-19 Tunnel Farm: one of the few cases of underground 'indoor vertical farming' in the world
- 2023-09-18 CAN (AB): GoodLeaf's Calgary vertical farm in full production
- 2023-09-18 Enza Zaden's 19th Gemüsebau Feldtag focused on resistance
- 2023-09-18 Bringing Dutch greenhouses to southern Italy
- 2023-09-15 "I want to bring life back into horticulture"
- 2023-09-15 Growers maximize greenhouse efficiency with polycarbonate
- 2023-09-14 US (CA): Grant expands the SCOPE of organic ag education
- 2023-09-14 Positive outlook for California lettuce supply