- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Austria: Perlinger Gemüse invests in new pipe rail trolleys
Patrick Haider signs the contract for the purchase of the new trolleys.
Patrick Haider of Perlinger choose the trolleys from Berkvens because of their mechanical aspects. "There is not too much electronics inside, only where it is required. That makes the carts reliable and less susceptible to errors and malfunctioning, which is important during the busy times in the greenhouse when the carts are used at full capacity", said Leon Verkoelen of Berkvens. The pipe rail trolleys will be used for crop work and harvesting practices.
Perlinger Gemüse is one of the largest greenhouse vegetable growers in Austria. Currently they are expanding their operations with an additional 10 hectares for the cultivation of bell peppers. The first peppers are expected to be picked in February 2017. Besides growing their own produce, Perlinger Gemüse is also responsible for the fresh produce trade for 100 other growers.
For more information:
Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility B.V.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society