- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
AIB, Nunhems, Bejo halt legal proceedings against Novisem
This procedure concerned a suspected infringement by Novisem located in Baarlo on Plant Breeders Rights of Nunhems, located in Haelen and Bejo located in Warmenhuizen.
All parties involved in the dispute acknowledged that the existence and observance of Plant Breeders Rights are essential to an effective system of plant variety protection that encourages development of new varieties of plants and seeds, for the benefit of society and return of investment for the breeder. Further terms of the settlement are confidential and are not disclosed by the parties.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 International Seed Health Initiative turns 30
- 2023-09-27 US: Parasitic weeds threaten tomato plants on California farms
- 2023-09-25 Italy: Grower illegally produces 5,000 tomato cuttings, authorities destroy the plants
- 2023-09-25 Nunhems Demo Days 2023 to showcase portfolio and innovations for growers
- 2023-09-22 "Growing power and endurance in rootstock are important weapons against ToBRFV"
- 2023-09-22 Totam Seeds introduces TopGun in the high-tech greenhouse market
- 2023-09-22 “The fact that the plants stay healthy gives you great peace of mind”
- 2023-09-20 US (SD): University to hold High Tunnel Field Day this week in Huron
- 2023-09-20 AI startup speeds up the creation of climate-resilient crops
- 2023-09-13 No, GMO tomatoes can't swim
- 2023-09-12 Design of an easy-to-make hydroponic cultivation medium to obtain root systems in sunflower during early vegetative growth
- 2023-09-06 Tomato crisis and the role of innovative seed technologies
- 2023-09-05 "HREZ-resistant varieties provide an answer for at least 90% of the tomato assortment"
- 2023-08-28 US: Growing lettuce in non-traditional areas of Florida
- 2023-08-24 Hybrid breeding in soybean has the potential to increase the productivity
- 2023-08-22 Punjab University patents indigenous hybrid hydroponic technology