- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Swarm Technologies and BlueLab announce strategic partnership
According to Skye Hanke, co-founder and Business Development Officer of Swarm Technologies, “This new solution will enable growers to connect the industry standard Bluelab Guardian Monitor seamlessly to their SmartBee Controllers Wireless Sensor Network system, allowing users 24/7 monitoring, control and robust data logging of their gardens. Using SmartBee’s proprietary BeeThere Software, growers will now have more comprehensive data analytic capabilities available to help them optimize their irrigation strategies.”
Hanke went on to say, “After discussions with Greg Jarvis, Bluelab’s Chief Executive Officer, we were excited to work together and develop what will become the indoor and greenhouse gardening industry’s de facto monitor and control solution.”
Greg Jarvis said, “We are delighted to have partnered with SmartBee on the development of a SmartBee Enabled Bluelab Guardian Monitor, which provides 24-hour continuous monitoring of solution pH, conductivity (EC/ppm/TDS) and temperature.” Jarvis went on to say, “We look forward to introducing more revolutionary SmartBee Enabled products in the future, and are excited about the possibilities of this new strategic partnership.”
The SmartBee Enabled Bluelab Guardian Monitor will be available in a standard as well as In-line version and easily identifiable by the ‘SmartBee Enabled’ badge.
Bluelab has achieved a strong brand reputation globally and is well recognized for their simplicity of product design and superior product quality. Bluelab has over 30 years of experience in helping growers improve their plant quality and increase crop yield. Their range of products support the journey from beginning as a hobby grower through to professional cultivation. For these reasons it makes sense for Swarm Technologies to join forces with Bluelab.
SmartBee Controllers is a suite of Wireless Sensor Network based control products that integrate all grow room systems into one software application that allows for remote monitoring and control of light, temperature, humidity, CO2, water content and root zone temperature in all indoor gardens, accessible via any web-enabled Smart Phone, Tablet or PC regardless of operating system. Utilizing a user-friendly interface, data logging and analytics across all sensors provide users with the ability to fine tune grow parameters to maximize crop yields and quality. In addition, the SmartBee system provides real time alerts when results fall outside their set-points, allowing for rapid response disaster mitigation.
Now, thanks to the SmartBee Enabled Bluelab Guardian Monitor, SmartBee and Bluelab stand side by side to bring even greater monitoring and control capabilities for pH, nutrient, and temperature levels.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society
- 2023-11-23 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-23 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-22 Netting cages offer a solution for easy insect inspection of new plant material