- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Strawberry cultivation also productive with little gas usage
- Totam Seeds presents new tomato varieties
- "Due to the drought, we are facing crop losses of 30% in the fall harvest"
- "Robots may be the future, but it'll be a long while before they can pick strawberries"
- Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Greenhouse Grown means quality at Fresh Summit:
Photo Report Greenhouse Industry at PMA 2016
Click here for our Photo Report of the Greenhouse Industry at PMA 2016.
In the report you can see what "Greenhouse Grown" quality means for growers and buyers in the North American market. The growers paid special attention to this with 'greenhouse grown' signage on their booths, in order to distinguish themselves from the open field bulk crops. Besides this growers also invested in creating their own brands, and luxury packaging are a part of this. The question remains what will happen with these brands if discounter Lidl enters the U.S and retailers are might be forced to focus on price instead of their assortment. Will the greenhouse growers be able to hold their position when this happens, or will they enter the same price competition the European growers are fighting?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Photo report of Vertifarm 2022
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis
- 2022-09-21 "We are looking for suppliers on the domestic market"