- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Urban Produce to hire growers for expansion abroad
Since Urban Produce launched in January 2015, the company has seen significant growth and now looks to move into phase two of expansion based on the continued interest internationally. Urban Produce currently holds patents in seven different countries including the U.S. and Canada.
“As we move into the next phase of our business we look forward to building vertical growing units all over the world,” commented Ed Horton, President and CEO of Urban Produce.
“Our goal of sustainability incorporates our atmospheric water generation and the use of solar-generated power in order to build anywhere,” states Horton.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Investigating the right plant spectrum on Chinese medicinal crops
- 2023-01-27 NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- 2023-01-27 Cascades launches new eco-friendly packaging for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-27 Italian vegetable harvesters are partnering with the Netherlands
- 2023-01-27 Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- 2023-01-27 Avedon joins Kind Technologies’ growth journey within the horticulture greenhouse market
- 2023-01-27 Farm Credit Canada is the lead investor in the Global Pioneer Fund
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 CAN: Land Betterment acquires 50% ownership in greenhouse operations
- 2023-01-27 Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- 2023-01-27 Village Farms raises $25 million
- 2023-01-26 Bakker Belgium introduces first e-truck in Belgium
- 2023-01-26 Dutch greenhouses make place for houses
- 2023-01-26 Eureka Sunrise wins superior taste award for BerryWorld
- 2023-01-26 Paper bag for naturally moist soil
- 2023-01-26 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-26 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-26 Church collaborates with Muslim Aid to build 2,720 greenhouses in Bosnia
- 2023-01-26 Kevin van Berlo to Mexico for BVB and love
- 2023-01-26 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"