- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Van Iperen launches new specialty fertilizers
The Iperen IPE technology
Growers are often fooled by soil analysis showing presence of P but actually not available for the plant. The Iperen IPE technology helps the growers to Increase Phosphate Efficiency. It overcomes fixation of Phosphates to Calcium in case of alkaline soils and fixation of Phosphates to Iron or Aluminum in case of acidic soils. This reduces the amount of Phosphates precipitated in the soil solution. On top of that IPE Technology helps to release the Phosphates that are bounded to the soil particles resulting in a better Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE). It is also proven, that IPE technology has a positive effect on Trace Elements’ efficiency.
Specialty fertilizers with the Iperen IPE technology
Based upon the results of trials, Van Iperen formulated a range of specialty fertilizers. Van Iperen integrated the Iperen IPE technology into the WS NPK formulations for those farmers who fertigate with WS NPK. Now they launch a highly concentrated liquid formulation with the Iperen IPE technology for open field fertigation with single straight fertilizers. This liquid is compatible with all straight fertilizers, except for Calcium. The line of specialty fertilizers with IPE technology allows growers around the world to have another solution to beat soil degradation and improve their Phosphate and Trace Elements management.
For more information:
+31(0)186 57 88 88
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser
- 2022-04-12 Application for fertilizer efficiency research now open
- 2022-04-12 Sri Lankan coconut industry faces collapse without fertilizer
- 2022-04-12 US (OH): Akron-area farms battle higher costs, led by fertilizer
- 2022-04-07 The Russia-Ukraine war's impact on global fertilizer markets
- 2022-03-31 JBS joins the fertilizer market
- 2022-03-29 Case study on reduced fertilizer use
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-29 TerraGrow liquid, new microbial plant health promoter
- 2022-03-23 India: Kochi students create low-cost solution that triples hydroponics yield
- 2022-03-23 Research team touts vegetable benefits for used coffee grounds
- 2022-03-18 High fertilizer costs: "even more important to follow agronomic recommendations"
- 2022-03-17 The world's largest strawberry
- 2022-03-16 "Nanobubbles improve root health and lead to better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-15 USDA to invest in innovative American-made fertilizer
- 2022-03-15 Commissioner Nikki Fried shares fertilizer concerns with USDA
- 2022-03-14 Is an effective pesticide which leaves no residue in the environment possible?