Join Lloyd and Alex Traven of Peace Tree Farm to explore the topic of advanced biological controls. Peace Tree Farm will give a tour of their greenhouse highlighting their use of biocontrols to manage pests. Suzanne Wainwright of Bug Lady Consulting will speak to her extensive experience with biological controls in her over 15 years of horticultural and entomological consulting widely throughout the country and internationally.
Additionally, Doug Barrow from Biobest USA, will speak to biocontrols in greenhouse vegetable production. This event will be an opportunity to understand how biocontrols require a different mindset and skillset than conventional pest control, and how these mindsets are essential to a successful program.
Registration will be open from 08/05/2016 to 10/20/2016 at noon.
Click here for more information and registration.
Top 5 - yesterday
- How growers boost crop yields with greenhouse film EVO AC®
- Thanks to air-conditioned greenhouses, Emirati producers can grow tomatoes during 45 °C summer
- Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- Angela Storm joins Dramm as Western Technical Representative
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Tomato plants in winter conditions: Propagation tips and tricks
- How a New Zealand grower has built and is expanding a successful multi-fruit orchard
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
October 21, Kintnersville
US (PA): Advanced greenhouse biocontrols education event
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con
- 2023-03-07 More than 20,000 people celebrate Almeria's tomato
- 2023-03-06 Southern Exposure lived up to the expectations once again
- 2023-03-06 Photo report: HortEx Vietnam 2023
- 2023-03-06 Early bird registration deadline for CPMA 2023 fast approaching
- 2023-03-03 Hybrid seminar “Farm to Fork” attracts large crowd from China and the Netherlands
- 2023-03-03 Photo report: NovelFarm 2023