- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Stackable planters designed for aeroponic and hydroponic crops
- Heating mats to maximize plant nursery yields
- Illegally connected greenhouse in Romitan cost the district 437 million
- Ocean-going vessels to capture CO2 for greenhouses
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Open Farm Day, September 18
Canada: Newfoundland and Labrador growers open their doors
Twenty Newfoundland and Labrador farms are participating in this year's annual event, featuring vegetables, herbs, fruit, berries, greenhouses, honeybee products, and livestock operations.
Open Farm Day is funded by the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Agriculture and through Growing Forward 2, the five-year (2013-2018) policy framework agreement between the federal and provincial governments.
Last year, participating farmers in Newfoundland and Labrador hosted 4,400 visitors on Open Farm Day.
The Newfoundland and Labrador agriculture industry provides approximately 6,500 jobs and has primary and value-added production worth approximately $500 million.
There are more than 8,500 farms and more than one million hectares of farmland in Atlantic Canada.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home
- 2022-04-13 Singapore: Supplying modular aquaponic farms to the 3 C’s
- 2022-04-13 Strawberry sales are doing better in the large-scale retail trade and abroad
- 2022-04-13 "China's avocado cultivation has a long way to go"
- 2022-04-13 "Austria's agriculture came to a standstill 20 years ago"