- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Bayer reports advance in Monsanto takeover negotiations
The proposed transaction would be subject to regulatory approval and other customary closing conditions. The key conditions of a definitive transaction agreement must be approved by the Supervisory Board of Bayer AG.
“We see the current price offered as a last attempt to arrange for a negotiated transaction,” Peter Spengler, an analyst at DZ Bank AG, said in a note to clients. Bayer’s management team is likely to ask the supervisory board for approval for a hostile takeover when it meets next week, he wrote, and forecast that a deal would likely be completed at $130-$135 a share, Bloomberg reports.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Bakker Belgium introduces first e-truck in Belgium
- 2023-01-26 Dutch greenhouses make place for houses
- 2023-01-26 Eureka Sunrise wins superior taste award for BerryWorld
- 2023-01-26 Paper bag for naturally moist soil
- 2023-01-26 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-26 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-26 Church collaborates with Muslim Aid to build 2,720 greenhouses in Bosnia
- 2023-01-26 Kevin van Berlo to Mexico for BVB and love
- 2023-01-26 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-26 Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 2023-01-26 CAN (AB): Solar-powered greenhouse project introduced
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-25 Authorities uncover a 2.5 million euro Social Security fraud in Almeria's greenhouse construction sector
- 2023-01-25 World Horti Center opened in South Korea
- 2023-01-25 AU: “Best practice hygiene protocols as well as pest and disease mitigation are at the forefront of our facility design”
- 2023-01-25 Partnership to expand TAPKIT's market presence
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 Vijay Rapaka promoted to Global grower operations and research
- 2023-01-25 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors