- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Fruit and veg make men smell good!
Proteins like meat, eggs and tofu also improve body odor. Men who eat a lot of carbohydrates, like bread and pasta, are described as having a more unpleasant BO.
In the study, nine women were asked to judge the sweat of 43 men. The women noticed a clear difference in intensity and attractiveness of the sweat's scent, says researcher Ian Stephen of the Macquarie University in Sydney. He sees it as a sort of natural signal with which women can smell whether a man is healthy.
The same already applies to skin coloring. Men with a more yellowish skin, due to consuming a lot of carotenoids, are also more attractive to women. The same carotenoid causes the sweeter aroma in sweat.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line