- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
What is happening at Leafy Greens Farms?
The first prototype of our LED lighting system used 60W of power and yielded 12 ounces of micro greens for each of two 14″x28″ trays.
The first batch of completely indoor-grown micro greens tasted awesome, and had absolutely no sprays or dive bombs from birds.
Feeding people, and helping people feed themselves with our systems and methods that continuously produce year round has more karma value than most anything else I have done in life to date.
The third prototype is under construction now, and has 500W of LEDs in a 16 square foot area that compares nicely to a 1000W halogen lighting system in a 4’x4′ area.
Read more at Leafy Greens Farms' blog!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 "We are in 'growth mode,' but not at any cost"
- 2022-05-20 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-20 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-20 US (MA): How lettuce - and jobs - could sprout from this downtown Brockton vertical farm
- 2022-05-20 Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- 2022-05-20 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant
- 2022-05-20 McDonald's Taiwan temporarily stops serving french fries
- 2022-05-20 Royal Brinkman make stronger Australian Team
- 2022-05-20 Richard Harrison new Managing Director at Plant Sciences Group
- 2022-05-20 45-year Canadian produce veteran hangs up his hat at Oppy
- 2022-05-20 US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
- 2022-05-20 Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- 2022-05-19 Sainsbury set to drop plastic packaging on bananas
- 2022-05-19 “I’m excited to focus on vegetable seeds going forward”
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- 2022-05-19 IE: Celebrating the launch of Cill Ulta Glasshous Falcarragh
- 2022-05-19 Brazilian-Dutch greenhouse project prepares for phase 2
- 2022-05-19 Robot arms load 75 punnets/min. into crate