- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Photos and crop counts in climate graphs as well
At LetsGrow, they're seeing more and more companies take pictures of the crop and send them to each other, by e-mail for instance, both within the company and beyond. "We made this unnecessary with this Photo App. The photos are immediately made available online. When you use our sharing feature, you're able to share these photos online," they say. "No more toing and froing by e-mail, but available always and everywhere through LetsGrow.com. And immediately in the context of the corresponding climate. Use it for yourself as an analysis tool, use it to see what's going on between companies, or share the photos with your cultivation consultant."
But that's not all. A request also popped up regularly to be able to enter the crop counts directly in the greenhouse, in an app on the phone. "We got this request several times from our clients. We started working with it, and now we can present our LetsGrow Data App. With this App, you can now enter the data that you enter with the manual input modules from the PC, directly in the greenhouse. You enter the data, save them, and they immediately appear in your LetsGrow.com overviews. These can also be very easily shared with anyone you want to."
The Apps can be downloaded in the App Store or Google Play Store (search for LetsGrow), log in, choose the desired module and you can get to work with it right away.
LetsGrow.com is an online platform for the registration and analysis of cultivation and management information. Through the online platform, data on things like greenhouse climate, the crop, labor and energy use can be viewed. By making the data reviewable in various ways, and the option to share it with others, data gets turned into valuable information with LetsGrow.com.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-12-06 Climate Incidents feature to combat powdery mildew
- 2023-12-06 New machine automates weighing and banding
- 2023-12-06 US (MA): Local Farmers tackle nutritional deficiency in their crops due to climate change
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks