- Knowledgeable growers and researchers sharing the latest information
- Educational sessions focusing on Cultural Practices, Soil and Pest Management, Managing Labor, Two Grower Profiles and More
- A priceless look into the operation of several agribusiness on the farm tour
- Excellent networking opportunities with tried and true vendors
- Don't forget!
- Make your reservations early! The Hotel Reservation Cut-off date is December 15th. Ensure you get the NASGA rate by calling prior to the cut-off as the hotel will sell out!
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
January 7-9, 2016, Savannah, Georgia
US: Register now for NSGA's 2016 Conference
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-10-02 10 days to go until the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols