- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
Netherlands: Digital world to change fruit, veg production
For example, M. Prins (Priva) will share her vision on the future of growing in a digital agricultural world. Prof. Salah Sukkarieh (University of Sydney & Australian Centre for Field Robotics) will demonstrate how far we have already come with the development of robotics in the fresh produce industry.
In addition, the identification of both company and plot will be crucial. This why the UN has rolled out its BlueID for every farmer in the world. J. Wozniak from the International Trade Center will give the latest update. K. Kuhl, chairman of Peak of the Market and president of the Canadian Horticultural Council, will discuss Cultivation Management Information.
Moreover, in the world of Cultivation 4.0, geographical information is absolutely vital as robots and drones are operated on geographical (satellite) data. AGgateway’s J. Wilson will explain how this is organised in the USA using the SPADE- program.
For those who only wish to participate in the Forum or rather prefer cherry-picking a number of Roundtable sessions, it is possible to register for one day. It is also possible to, for example, register management for the Forum on the first day and an employee for a more detailed workshop session on the second day. This can be indicated on the registration form.
Click here more information and registration, along with the latest program updates.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 How to solve efficiency in farm processing
- 2022-09-27 "Increasing adoption of ag robots as more growers ‘get it’"
- 2022-09-27 Renting brings crate washing on scale within reach
- 2022-09-27 China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- 2022-09-26 Technology has become the foundation of blueberry cultivation
- 2022-09-23 Guardian Agriculture presents autonomous electric drone sprayer
- 2022-09-21 The "think tank" from Jiangsu University develops a strawberry transplanter
- 2022-09-19 From high in the mountains to a tropical island: growers are looking to add extra oxygen to their crops
- 2022-09-16 New harvesting machine allows for easy and sleek harvesting of indoor-grown produce
- 2022-09-13 ‘Drones are more cost-effective than seasonal workers’
- 2022-09-13 The importance of choosing an optimal manual gearbox/gearmotor
- 2022-09-12 The use of Artificial Intelligence to automatically sort bell peppers, potatoes and more
- 2022-09-09 Calibrating pH and EC probes on the BlueLab controller
- 2022-09-09 The importance of HVAC maintenance: how to check your heater
- 2022-09-09 Algorithms help growers determine cultivation strategies
- 2022-09-06 How Tenx Software Foundations helps businesses meet their needs
- 2022-09-01 Australia: engineers design robot strawberry picker that kills fungus with UV technology
- 2022-08-31 Robotic strawberry harvester adding more algorithms to improve harvesting precision
- 2022-08-30 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility adds a new machine to their GLD series
- 2022-08-26 Free Download: Greenhouse Management, 9 CEA Variables