- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
15 hectare newly built premises for VGT in Terneuzen
"With the construction of the first phase in 2014, we already were planning the expansion in 2016. The installations are already provided for and so the warehouse and the packing hall are already equipped for the expansion. We are on track with the original planning."
Two colors of bell pepper will grow in the greenhouse and the distribution will go through the Belgian company BelOrta.
Rijkevorsel and Terneuzen
The ‘Verenigde Groentetuinders’ is a coöperation of the Flemish brothers Geert and Koen Neyens and father and son Jos and Wim Wuyts. Together they grow in Rijkevorsel, Rijkevoorsel, on 15 hectare. In 2013, they announced to establish themselves also at Terneuzen, because of the sustainable culture possibilities in the area. The choice fell on the Autriche polder due to the available space and the lay-out of the site. This made it possible to work in two major phases of 15 hectare each. And in truth; the second fase is a copy of the first. There will be diffuse glass on the roof. In 2013 we were one of the first bell pepper growers to equip our greenhouse with diffuse glass.”
With the newly premises the company will grow to a total of 45 hectare. There will be no space left for extension. Are they already looking for new areas? We consider everything step by step. We agreed on this action plan from the start - to grow one year and then start building again. By the time the building is finished we will have two years of experience. "
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”