- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Global food retail market will reach $8,541.9 billion by 2020
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-10 Premium salad kits now available across the Midwest and East Coast
- 2022-10-05 Aldi takes fourth place in UK grocery market in 2022 as 3.1 million shoppers switch to the discounter
- 2022-09-14 Heatwave affects US supermarkets' produce sections
- 2022-09-06 "The pink tomato from Barbastro can be found in supermarkets throughout all of Spain"
- 2022-07-22 UK consumers are starting to doubt the quality of supermarket foods
- 2022-07-21 The “AirBnB” of indoor farms: Modern fresh food distribution using indoor farm as a service
- 2022-07-12 Sweden: Vertically cultivated salad now sold at online food platform
- 2022-07-11 France: Carrefour joins forces with NOUS anti-gaspi
- 2022-07-05 Solution consists entirely of FSC certified paper and a cellulose net as a viewing window
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of Finnish supermarkets
- 2022-06-21 Queensland: Drought preparedness, research, and pest control in $608 million budget
- 2022-05-27 UAE: Coop indoor farm covers 30% of the consumption of cooperative branches
- 2022-05-26 Organic salad bowls now in separable cardboard tray
- 2022-05-09 Discounter offers cucumbers for €4.65 per kg
- 2022-05-03 Why are vegetables grown in Singapore pricier than imported greens?
- 2022-03-21 Japanese artist carves gorgeous objects from fruits and vegetables
- 2022-03-14 Date marking related visual cues can reduce food waste
- 2022-02-11 Green Life Farms supplies herbs and leafy greens to Farmer Joe’s market
- 2022-02-09 “As long as the French origin is not on the market, we will not sell any strawberries”
- 2022-01-20 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce