- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Sakata Seed sponsors Tour de Fresh rider
For the 2015 ride, Sakata is sponsoring rider, Brock Nemecek, who is more than ready to raise funds for salad bars, as well as raise awareness for Sakata’s new and exciting produce item, Infinite Gold cantaloupe. Infinite Gold was recently launched at the PMA Foodservice Conference in July, where attendees sampled recipes that incorporated the intense flavor of the long shelf life cantaloupe in drinks and snacks. Brock and Sakata have pledged a goal of $6,000, enough to donate two salad bars to schools.
“I’m so excited to be riding in my second Tour de Fresh on behalf of Sakata and Infinite Gold cantaloupes! This year, I’m raising funds for both Martinez School District in northern California and the Irving Independent School District near my home in Dallas, TX. The gratification of finishing a pretty grueling 4-day ride like the Tour de Fresh is topped only by the fact that, as a result of our efforts, thousands of students will benefit from increased access to fresh fruits and vegetables every day at school,” says Brock.
To support Brock and efforts to bring healthy eating programs to schools across America, please visit the Tour de Fresh website and select Brock Nemecek on the Riders page.
For more information:
Sakata Seed America, Inc.
Tel: +1 408-782-5391+1 408-782-5391
Fax: +1 408-778-7768
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together