- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
"The perfect snack size to just toss in the lunch bag"
“Our Zing! Sweet Mini Peppers provide a healthy boost to the body in many ways,” says Jordan Kniaziew, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We all know Vitamin C helps the body fight off a cold, but our Sweet Mini Peppers are an excellent source of B6 which boosts our mood and brain. And we can’t lose sight of Vitamin A. It’s important in supporting healthy eyes and vision. All critical factors in a child’s success.”
Zing! Healthy Foods Sweet Mini Peppers are the perfect snack size to just toss in the lunch bag. The colourful crunch provides a fun, vibrant alternative to many lunch offerings. You can also cut them up and put in sandwiches or in other tasty treats. No matter how you slice them (or not slice them), our peppers are a healthy addition to anyone’s meal.
Orangeline Farms is excited about the continued growth in the specialty pepper market. Their award-winning contribution to this popularity has fueled the grower’s energy in developing even more innovative products. They’re excited to deliver the perfect stuffing pepper just in time for Thanksgiving. So you can be sure Orangeline Farms will have what you need to put a little Zing in your holiday cooking.
According to Kniaziew, “It’s important to anticipate what people will want. Giving them a healthy, tasty alternative to the everyday is at the heart of Zing! Healthy Foods.”
Orangeline Farms is an award-winning, boutique grower of speciality greenhouse products. The family-owned business operates year-round in Leamington, Ontario. For more information, go to orangelinefarms.com or call the Orangeline sales team at 519-322-0400.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 Increase your vegetable consumption to lower your blood sugar
- 2023-09-25 New podcast series about the history of fresh produce
- 2023-09-25 “It is our goal to provide our products in all 50 states”
- 2023-09-18 Growers and chemist innovate with new and existing products
- 2023-09-14 New celery bites introduced
- 2023-09-11 New compostable pot available to North American growers
- 2023-09-07 New salad kits and salad blends will debut at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-06 Focus on reliability, longer lifetime, reusability, and flexibility
- 2023-09-01 New line of fresh-cut herbs under Vitalicious BIO-Organic label
- 2023-08-29 The nutritional marvel of microgreens
- 2023-08-28 Now, tomatoes can also be worn
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-21 A nickel-free tomato that meets the needs of allergy sufferers
- 2023-08-09 A plastic film with maximum brightness, thermal efficiency and diffusion
- 2023-08-07 UK: GrowUp Farms launches first range of vertically ready-to-eat salads into Tesco
- 2023-07-20 Can spicy ice cream be dangerous?
- 2023-07-11 Some burgers will be served without tomatoes as crop shortage hits India
- 2023-07-07 Organic and fresh-cut vegetables on display
- 2023-07-04 Water cleanser product to be on display at Cultivate '23
- 2023-06-30 "Everyone loves Honing tomatoes, especially as a snack vegetable"