- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
"The perfect snack size to just toss in the lunch bag"
“Our Zing! Sweet Mini Peppers provide a healthy boost to the body in many ways,” says Jordan Kniaziew, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We all know Vitamin C helps the body fight off a cold, but our Sweet Mini Peppers are an excellent source of B6 which boosts our mood and brain. And we can’t lose sight of Vitamin A. It’s important in supporting healthy eyes and vision. All critical factors in a child’s success.”
Zing! Healthy Foods Sweet Mini Peppers are the perfect snack size to just toss in the lunch bag. The colourful crunch provides a fun, vibrant alternative to many lunch offerings. You can also cut them up and put in sandwiches or in other tasty treats. No matter how you slice them (or not slice them), our peppers are a healthy addition to anyone’s meal.
Orangeline Farms is excited about the continued growth in the specialty pepper market. Their award-winning contribution to this popularity has fueled the grower’s energy in developing even more innovative products. They’re excited to deliver the perfect stuffing pepper just in time for Thanksgiving. So you can be sure Orangeline Farms will have what you need to put a little Zing in your holiday cooking.
According to Kniaziew, “It’s important to anticipate what people will want. Giving them a healthy, tasty alternative to the everyday is at the heart of Zing! Healthy Foods.”
Orangeline Farms is an award-winning, boutique grower of speciality greenhouse products. The family-owned business operates year-round in Leamington, Ontario. For more information, go to orangelinefarms.com or call the Orangeline sales team at 519-322-0400.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products
- 2022-07-20 Interesting novelty in the green oblong tomato segment
- 2022-07-12 New organic salad kits and blends line debuts in plant-based compostable bags
- 2022-07-12 Simple GoMicro device can measure food spoilage
- 2022-07-12 Sharing the appeal of broccoli with the world
- 2022-07-12 New universal automatic measuring device in Italy
- 2022-06-30 New cucumbers taking UK market by storm
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator