- New greenhouses and specialized plant growth environments
- A new plant pathology laboratory
- Expanded work space for research and development activity
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US (MN): Syngenta reopens $11.2M seed research site in Woodland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants