- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
US: Kingston Fresh partners with Crown Jewels Produce
Leadership at Kingston Fresh expressed excitement about the new agreement. “Kingston Fresh has been a leading provider of fresh produce to both the foodservice and retail sectors for over 40 years. We are always exploring new ways to innovate and add value to our fresh produce programs, and couldn't be more excited about consolidating efforts with another industry veteran, Crown Jewels Produce, to maximize efficiencies among our companies. Between us, we will be able to expand our list of offerings, and for the first time ever, offer year-round shipping for many programs!”
“Combining Crown Jewels’ grower base and current programs in California, Mexico, Arizona, Peru, Chile and Spain with our current offerings will expand our ability to create year round programs for all our customers, both foodservice and retail” said Nick Proia, V.P. of Business Development for Kingston Fresh.
David O. Kingston, President of Kingston Fresh, commented, “At Kingston Fresh, we are constantly seeking new, creative, and innovative ways to fulfil the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers, and this new venture does just that. I am extremely proud of the work our team is doing in this area and am excited to have a partner with similar goals.”
Visit www.kingstonfresh.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-08 Canada: GoodLeaf Farms receives about $110mln to expand nationally
- 2022-12-08 Circular bioplastics offer solution for climate crisis and growing resource consumption
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Energy screens: work smarter, not harder
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing