- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Valoya's wide spectrum LEDs in Selecta Klemm’s new tissue culture production facility
In contrast to traditional LED lights where the spectrum is composed of LEDs with various colors, Valoya uses proprietary LED technology to incorporate their spectra in a single chip. This offers best possible uniformity which is critical in low proximity installations. The Valoya L-series offers high intensity and high spectral accuracy throughout its lifetime which is up to four times longer than commonly used T8 LED
“The investment cost was clearly higher when compared to traditional fluorescent or LED tubes, but long life-expectancy and extensive energy savings is a big advantage. The color of the light is also very good for working as it allows quality control whenever needed without changing the lighting condition”, says Robert Boehm, Head of Biotechnology.
For more information
T: +358 10 2350 300
Rabbe Ringbom, Vice President Sales and Marketing
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize