- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
New website for PanAmerican Seed
website, www.panamseed.com, complete with a fresh new design that’s mobile friendly and tailored to its international seed customers. Visitors to the site can browse PanAmerican Seed and Kieft Seed’s full assortment of products, view the latest catalogues and brochures, find recommendations and support throughout the entire site, and much more.
“PanAmerican Seed customers will find our new website much easier to navigate plus they’ll find the information and support they need quickly,” says Mark Short, Global Sales Director for PanAmerican Seed. “The site’s accessibility for international visitors from multiple devices gives us an enhanced digital platform to handle the demands of our global market needs.”
More key features of the new PanAmerican Seed website include:
Responsive Design – sized to fit computers, tablets and smartphones
Quick Culture – access GrowerFacts for all seed products
Wave® Brand Support – get the info you need to grow and sell Wave
Combos – explore and harness the power of seed combos
E-News Sign Up – receive relevant information from PanAmerican Seed experts
More tools and updates, are in the works, including multiple language page translations, a DIY photo library, and tools for landscape professionals. Visit www.panamseed.com today to discover all PanAmerican Seed has to offer.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"