Top 5 -yesterday
- "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Van Iperen expands production capacity of Water Soluble NPK’s
Among other innovations, Van Iperen introduces a new coloring concept of their Water Soluble NPK’s. “The result is an intense and consistent coloring of the product as well as the solution. Our customers can now choose from a wide range of colors.” Next to this, a new printing technology is implemented allowing customers to add their identity and product specific information on the Iperen bags without using labels. Just two examples on the quality approach towards Water Soluble NPK’s.
“We hope to “Iperenize” more and more customers worldwide and look forward to offer our expertise in production and in the field”, added Erik van den Bergh. Visit for more information www.vaniperen.com/masterplan.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent
- 2022-07-14 VitalFluid trials their Natural Nitrogen
- 2022-07-14 Chinese scientists expected to raise Pakistan tomato production
- 2022-07-08 Active ingredients: worth the investment?
- 2022-07-06 Australia: bee tracker measures real-time pollination
- 2022-07-06 "Tomato waste biofertilizer is cheaper and more sustainable than the traditional ones"
- 2022-06-30 US decided to impose a tax on nitrogen fertilizers from Russia
- 2022-06-30 Tanzania: Tomato farmers combat fertilizer shortage
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 US (CT): Rising fertilizer prices hitting farms, parks and gardens
- 2022-06-29 Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- 2022-06-07 Organic fertilizer guidelines launched to address fertilizer crisis in Ghana
- 2022-05-27 Plant-based biostimulants from cultivated crops
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser