- Top 10 Direct Marketing Trends, by Mike Hogan, an OSU Extension educator and Sustainable Agriculture coordinator.
- MarketReady, Selling to Schools, also by Hogan.
- Maps & Apps, Mobile Media Marketing, by Rob Leeds, an OSU Extension educator.
- Aquaponics Production and Marketing, by Brad Bergefurd, an OSU Extension horticulturist.
- Farmers Markets, by Welch.
- Food Hubs by Tom Snyder, manager of OSU South Center’s Ohio Cooperative Development Center.
- Marketing Hops to Ohio Microbreweries, by Bergefurd.
- Marketing Meat, by Mark Mechling, an OSU Extension educator.
- Value-added Food Production and Marketing, by Emily Adams, an OSU Extension educator.
- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Ohio State University:
Free webinars available for growers and producers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Tomatoes can potentially reduce risk of high blood pressure
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way