- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Gold Winner in the Home & Garden category:
GrowIt! wins mobile app design award
Launched this summer, GrowIt! is the only social app that helps gardeners find plants to fit their lifestyle, and connect them with other local gardeners. The app uses geolocation and user ratings to help gardeners discover flowers, vegetables and herbs that work in their areas for the best chance of success. GrowIt! engages the next generation of gardeners, while offering experienced gardeners a chance to share their knowledge.
“We are thrilled to accept the Gold Winner award for GrowIt! This recognition gives a boost to our belief that GrowIt! connects gardeners to gardeners like never before,” says Mason Day, co-founder of GrowIt! Garden Socially. “We look forward to the next growing season, and providing more local gardening information to our users.”
According to design100, the Mobile App & Design Awards “offer a unique opportunity to see the best startups, digital agencies and enterprise teams compete in local markets.” The judging process collects ratings from a leading industry panel, and the marketplace that commission and consume the apps.
GrowIt! is available for free on iOS devices in the Apple App Store. A version for Android devices is coming soon.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants