- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Affinor growers receives exclusive 5 year strawberry PO from Mastronardi
Mastronardi Produce Ltd. produces, markets, distributes, and sells gourmet greenhouse vegetables and is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada. Founded 60 years ago by the Mastronardi family, the company today is one of the largest greenhouse companies in North America. Mastronardi Produce grows more than 50 varieties of vegetables and is an R&D leader in North America.
"Mastronardi Produce is excited to work with Affinor Growers a leader in vertical farming technology and R&D for optimum crop production. Affinor Growers will supply Mastronardi Produce with organic, non-GMO, strawberries grown without pesticides, delivering the highest quality products with the longest shelf life and the best flavour possible."
"We're very excited to partner with Mastronardi Produce for our first facility in Quebec. They are the largest protected crop distributor in North America and to begin a long term relationship with such a well respected company, so passionate about delivering high quality products to it's customers, is a major milestone for Affinor. This is another example of the industry's growing acceptance of Affinor's technology and vision which marks the beginning of our model and preparation for future facilities" said Sebastien Plouffe, CEO of Affinor Growers.
For more information:
Affinor Growers Inc.
President & CEO
T: +1 (514) 947-2272
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more