- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Koppert ranks third place in Hillenraad100
Two parts from the jury report:
"A world to conquer. Apparently, that is the corporate motto at Koppert Biological Systems. The business now sees the entire world as its market and there are huge gains to be made in this relatively new approach. In 2013, they recorded impressive growth in Berkel en Rodenrijs. In Brazil alone - where the business has gained a firm foothold since the takeover of Itaforte BioProdutos and Manejo Agricola - enormous potential for growth beckons."
"Combine that growth with the continual expansion of the product range, and it is clear: Koppert Biological Systems is nowhere near reaching its limits."
This year the Hortigala was held at the Wereldmuseum in Rotterdam, on Friday 31th of October. The gala was attended by the mayor of Rotterdam Mr. Ahmed Aboutaleb and by State Secretary for the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Mrs. Sharon Dijksma.
The Hillenraad100 is the list of the 100 most innovative companies in the horticulture sector.
This year's theme is 'accelerated innovation'.
More information: Hillenraad100.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Angello Solarelli marketed as a healthy snack
- 2022-11-30 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-11-30 CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
- 2022-11-30 Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- 2022-11-30 "We are now in a position to supply German goods for the early Easter business"
- 2022-11-30 Seaweed grower seeks greenhouse: "The hardest part is already on board"
- 2022-11-30 Jamaica: Youth for Excellence to Host Symposia in Grants Pen and Rose Town
- 2022-11-30 Nouryon announces stake in AGEYE technologies
- 2022-11-30 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-11-30 France: dynamic demand for dried herb bouquets
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-29 Romanian company Microgreens believes in 'micro greenhouses'
- 2022-11-29 J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- 2022-11-29 AI-enabled farming to reach 500,000 smallholder farmers in Asia
- 2022-11-29 Dutch geothermal project gets new buyer
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Return of the watermelon
- 2022-11-29 Canada: Lethbridge College researchers to give tour of Brooks greenhouse facility
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new Directors as Victorian vegetable grower Bill Bulmer re-elected as Chair
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"