- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Koppert ranks third place in Hillenraad100
Two parts from the jury report:
"A world to conquer. Apparently, that is the corporate motto at Koppert Biological Systems. The business now sees the entire world as its market and there are huge gains to be made in this relatively new approach. In 2013, they recorded impressive growth in Berkel en Rodenrijs. In Brazil alone - where the business has gained a firm foothold since the takeover of Itaforte BioProdutos and Manejo Agricola - enormous potential for growth beckons."
"Combine that growth with the continual expansion of the product range, and it is clear: Koppert Biological Systems is nowhere near reaching its limits."
This year the Hortigala was held at the Wereldmuseum in Rotterdam, on Friday 31th of October. The gala was attended by the mayor of Rotterdam Mr. Ahmed Aboutaleb and by State Secretary for the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Mrs. Sharon Dijksma.
The Hillenraad100 is the list of the 100 most innovative companies in the horticulture sector.
This year's theme is 'accelerated innovation'.
More information: Hillenraad100.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”