- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Terra Tech Subsidiary MediFarm receives Unanimous Approval by the Las Vegas city council
Terra Tech Corp (TRTC), is pleased to announce that they have received a unanimous vote for approval of their Western Avenue dispensary location by the Las Vegas City Council. On October 29, 2014, the City Council voted to approve both the MediFarm SUP and the Compliance Permit. If MediFarm receives a State provisional registration certificate for a Medical Marijuana Dispensary at this location on November 3, 2014, then MediFarm will proceed with the last step for full licensure, a final review for a privileged business license in the City of Las Vegas. If successful the company will begin construction at their Western Ave location and will open under the name Blum LV.
MediFarm, LLC, a subsidiary of Terra Tech Corp., originally submitted its applications to the City of Las Vegas on July 23, 2014, to obtain a Special Use Permit (SUP) and Compliance Permit for a Medical Marijuana Dispensary to be located at 1921 Western Avenue in Las Vegas, Nevada. Issuance of the SUP demonstrates compliance with land use requirements and issuance of the Compliance Permit is required prior to the City issuing a business license. The Downtown Design Review Committee approved the building elevations and signage for MediFarm's dispensary at this location on August 26, 2014 and the City Planning Commission voted to recommend approval of the SUP on September 30, 2014. The City of Las Vegas Planning Department recommended approval of MediFarm's Compliance Permit with approval of the SUP.
We have made great progress in the city of Las Vegas; our team has navigated a very difficult and complex application process. To receive a unanimous vote of approval was a great attestation of the quality of our work", said Derek Peterson, CEO Terra Tech. "We are anxiously awaiting the state rankings due out on November 3rd."
Dor more information
Terra Tech Corp
T: +1 855.447.6967
Fax: +1 888.330.6883
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 "Manual slicing is our strong point, maybe we don't communicate that enough yet"
- 2022-06-29 Greenhouse opening helps Highfield Farm further develop industrial land into urban farm
- 2022-06-29 "The new blackberry varieties that are coming allow us to look to the future with optimism"
- 2022-06-29 Shelf life extension solution adds 18 new crops
- 2022-06-29 MultiGrow Grashoek & MultiFresa get complete food processing line
- 2022-06-29 Approximately 13,000 sq.ft. vertical farm under construction at mall in Istanbul
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens