- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
another three Ultra-Clima® greenhouses:
French acreage with high tech greenhouses on the rise
For several years, KUBO is present in France and we do this together with Hortère Conseil. In 2010 KUBO built there the project Tomatrio, the first Ultra-Clima® greenhouse in Europe. Dennis Leijde: "It's really a trend in contrast to the Netherlands, in France this technology is quickly adopted. Today there are five customers with seven Ultra-Clima® greenhouses. "
Project Jean-Christophe Salou, 8.641 m² Ultra-Clima® Plouescat, France.
This year there will be built another three Ultra-Clima® greenhouses; Jean-Christophe Salou, Les Hydrangeas and Tomatrio. What stands out here; Mr. Salou has exchange his experience with Mr. Le Duff who is working for a number of years with the patented Ultra-Clima® system. Tomatrio expands its current Ultra-Clima® this year, and clearly indicates that this system meets his expectations more than expected. In addition, there are four conventional greenhouses built. This includes projects in order for the companies; René Briand, L'Oratoire, Du Château Les Reflets de las Presqu'ile.
Despite that “also” the French growers have suffered from the recession and international issues, many still invest in new greenhouses.
Although the semi-closed Ultra-Clima® system has a higher investment per m2 compared to a conventional Venlo greenhouse, however, through energy savings and increased productivity, it is not difficult win more investment in short time. These benefits are applicable in many countries. The French growers in Europe are the first to embrace the Ultra-Clima® system.
Partly due to the collaboration with Hortère Conseil KUBO can realize these projects.
For more information on KUBO:
KUBO Sustainable Greenhouse Projects
+31 174 (0) 28 61 61
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-16 Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- 2022-08-15 "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- 2022-08-15 New traceability technology working group launches
- 2022-08-15 Comparison of supplemental LED top- and interlighting for year-round production of cherry tomato
- 2022-08-11 UF researchers find genes responsible for several flavor compounds in strawberries
- 2022-08-10 Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- 2022-08-08 A mission to discover greenhouse robots in Japan
- 2022-08-08 Low-cost smart meter ready for farmers and agricultural partners
- 2022-07-22 "By adding spray booms, our roof washer became a real 2-in-1-machine"
- 2022-07-22 What is the added value of Software-as-a-Service for growers?
- 2022-07-22 "Horto Professional makes vertical farming customizable"
- 2022-07-20 'Easy-to-use growth model' combines weight and light
- 2022-07-19 "North America is a strong growth market for automation solutions"
- 2022-07-15 "I don't believe in automating just to automate"
- 2022-07-13 Greenhouse software tool helps growers calculate light distribution of growing facility
- 2022-07-12 Fluence and HAS University partner to explore dynamic lighting strategies
- 2022-07-11 Monitoring growing conditions and tracking strawberries with IoT apps
- 2022-07-11 “Autonomous Growing is helping us to achieve more”
- 2022-07-11 Trolleys help growers in hot climates deal with labor shortages
- 2022-07-06 Robots - the perfect worker when there are severe staff shortages?