- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Construction of Ultra-Clima® at Houweling Tomatoes in Utah in full swing
This sustainable KUBO greenhouse will use the wasted heat and CO₂ from a neighbouring factory for the cultivation of the tomatoes, growing throughout the year. Another couple of months and then an enthusiastic team of Houwelings Tomatoes will work in the new Ultra-Clima® greenhouse. In early 2015 Houwelings Tomatoes will provide the local customers with fresh tomatoes!
Form ore information about the Ultra-Clima:
KUBO Greenhouse Projects
Nathalie van den Ende, PR
T +31 174 286 161
C +31 614696377
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 US (MA): Lancaster refugee farm destroyed by flooding
- 2023-09-21 “Smaller growers are very, very isolated"
- 2023-09-19 Pure Harvest eyes further growth with $150m strategic Richel Group Partnership
- 2023-09-18 Spain: Japanese strawberry variety allows better market entry and brand growth
- 2023-09-18 Denmark: Nordic Greens opens automonous greenhouse
- 2023-09-18 US (OH): “There is really no prescription for this type of farming. We're still figuring out how to make it better"
- 2023-09-14 US (NY): Taking on the Eastcoast in phased expansion, raising another $10 million
- 2023-09-12 US (FL): Greenhouse, classrooms grow on John Rivers’ Packing District farm
- 2023-09-11 US (OR): Immigrant farmers grow hard-to-find pantry staples
- 2023-09-11 "Sales have been at constant levels since the middle of July"
- 2023-09-07 US (UT): Greenhouse farm cultivates community through hydroponics
- 2023-09-06 Kenya: Kirinyaga government supports tomato growers in building horti infrastructure
- 2023-09-05 “We harvest and we seed everyday, but we still do it with about 12 folks"
- 2023-09-05 India: Deputy Chief Minister visited hydroponic farm
- 2023-09-05 US (RI): Flower grower prepares its transition from wedding venue to food production
- 2023-09-05 “It is important to see how big the world is”
- 2023-09-05 India: Director of Agriculture inaugurates polyhousees in Budgam
- 2023-09-04 Investor firm buys other AppHarvest facilities
- 2023-09-04 In memoriam Rudolf van der Mark
- 2023-09-04 In Libya and Jordan, growers and refugees find hope in horticulture