- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Third award bestowed to AFE's video
AFE took home the highest award in the internal video category at the 46th Annual Thoth Awards Gala, which celebrates the best public relations campaigns from the Greater Washington, D.C. area. The Thoth Awards is the longest running public relations awards program in the D.C. area.
Named for the Egyptian god of communication, the Thoth Awards recognizes the most outstanding and strategic public relations efforts developed and produced in the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
"The Board of Trustees is honoured that AFE has been recognized by three leading communications awards programs for our unique approach to raising awareness," AFE Public Relations Chairman Charles Kremp said. "The video shows all the good that has been accomplished thanks to AFE donors while also introducing a new generation of supporters to the Endowment."
If you have not yet seen the minute long entertaining "Murder, Sex and Greed" video, it is a must see for all segments of the industry.
In March, The DC Ad Club presented AFE's first award, a Silver 2014 American Advertising (ADDY) Award recognizing the video's creative excellence. And in April, the video won a Gold Circle Award from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) for excellence in association/nonprofit marketing and communications.
For more information:
American Floral Endowment
1601 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
T: +1 (703) 838-5211
F: +1 (703) 838-5212
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more