- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
US: Third award bestowed to AFE's video
AFE took home the highest award in the internal video category at the 46th Annual Thoth Awards Gala, which celebrates the best public relations campaigns from the Greater Washington, D.C. area. The Thoth Awards is the longest running public relations awards program in the D.C. area.
Named for the Egyptian god of communication, the Thoth Awards recognizes the most outstanding and strategic public relations efforts developed and produced in the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
"The Board of Trustees is honoured that AFE has been recognized by three leading communications awards programs for our unique approach to raising awareness," AFE Public Relations Chairman Charles Kremp said. "The video shows all the good that has been accomplished thanks to AFE donors while also introducing a new generation of supporters to the Endowment."
If you have not yet seen the minute long entertaining "Murder, Sex and Greed" video, it is a must see for all segments of the industry.
In March, The DC Ad Club presented AFE's first award, a Silver 2014 American Advertising (ADDY) Award recognizing the video's creative excellence. And in April, the video won a Gold Circle Award from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) for excellence in association/nonprofit marketing and communications.
For more information:
American Floral Endowment
1601 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
T: +1 (703) 838-5211
F: +1 (703) 838-5212
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-08 New partnership to produce modular farms
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame