- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Wednesday 3rd September, Westminster, London
Vitacress’ Dr. Steve Rothwell to speak at RSPB conference for nature
Dr. Rothwell, who is also behind the Vitacress’ Steve's Leaves salad brand, will join delegates including Sir David Attenborough, The Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP, Germaine Greer and other key representatives from business, government and conservation.
The conference will focus on solutions to the crisis facing nature and Dr. Rothwell will discuss Vitacress’ work with Conservation Grade in this area. Vitacress is the only fresh produce company worldwide to have Conservation Grade Fair to Nature status, which is achieved by following a scientifically validated set of protocols, specific to each site, which protect and enhance biodiversity. As part of this, 10% of the farmed land is dedicated to conservation.
Joining the debate will be Mike Barry – Director of Sustainable Business, M&S; Helen Ghosh – Director General, National Trust; Dax Lovegrove – Director of Sustainability and Innovation, Kingfisher and Andy Spencer – Director of Sustainability, CEMEX.
More than 250 delegates will attend the conference, including leading figures in industry and Government, as well as the UK’s major wildlife and countryside organisations. The Conference for Nature takes place on 3rd September at Church House, Westminster, London.
For more information:
Edie Methven / Lisa Church
Tel: +44 01189 475956
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen
- 2023-11-23 "Installing a modern shading system in a plastic greenhouse is becoming more common"
- 2023-11-23 Ecuadorian produce promoted at New York Produce Show
- 2023-11-22 Canadian produce industry advocates for affordable healthy food for Canadians
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone