- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Wood Energy gives
UK: Twenty-year warranties on boilers
Gloucestershire based, but providing national coverage, Wood Energy’s boilers already come with free five-year body and electrics warranties. Under the new maintenance schemes, this can be extended to up to 20 years, depending on boiler type and application to match the period that payments can be made under the commercial Renewable Heat Incentive scheme (RHI).
Biomass boilers specialist Wood Energy is introducing offering boiler warranties up to 20 years under its new service and maintenance packages.
Tim McLeman, Wood Energy’s Technical Director commented, “Many people don’t realise that the RHI payments are linked to the serial number on a specific boiler, so if the boiler breaks down and ends up being replaced, those payments are lost. We wanted to make sure that customers get the best return possible, by providing peace of mind for the entire period.”
Top priority among the new service and maintenance packages is Wood Energy’s Platinum contract, designed for businesses where any loss of heat could be considered crucial for safe continuation of operations. It is for hospitals, schools, prisons, agricultural and manufacturing locations in particular and includes immediate engineering response.
New gold, silver and bronze contracts provide varying levels of on-site and remote technical support and spares are included at discounted rates. There is a further pay-as-you-go servicing arrangement. A 7-year warranty has also been developed to cover the domestic RHI payment period.
The company is the single UK and Ireland trained and approved service partner for Hargassner biomass boilers and the only supplier of genuine Hargassner and Binder parts.
A brochure giving full details of the service and maintenance packages is available to download from: www.woodenergy.com/brochures/
For more information:
Wood Energy Ltd.
Tel: +44 0845 070 7338
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"