- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Aqua-Hort looking for resellers and distributors in the USA:
Copper ionization gaining popularity in North American greenhouses
"We have already installed 38 units spread over 18 Greenhouses in Canada. As well as this, there are over 25 greenhouses/nurseries with 40 units in the USA", said Lars Marohn. "As more growers see our system used by their colleagues in the industry, there is more interest for Aqua-Hort in the USA. We are now setting up a distributor network in order to fulfil the demand."
Aqua-Hort treats irrigation water with electrolysis in order to fight bacteria and fungus that can damage plants. The electromagnetic force exerted on treated water literally pulls bacteria apart, causing them to die. The electrolysis system based on the use of copper is an effective way to treat water against fungus and bacteria, but it also helps to establish a healthy root and plant development.
Aqua-Hort recently launched the 3rd generation of ionization units. "With the new 3rd generation controls we have been able to reduce prices with more bang for the buck with our state of the art controllers by Aqua Hort", said Marohn. "In the past, a low EC could be problematic. However, with the new tank design by Aqua-Hort we are able to treat high and low ec waters with no problems."
Aqua-Horts's Aksel de Lasson and Lars Marohn of Lauren Hailey Technologies
Any company or business interested should contact Lars Marohn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 980 722 4203
See also : www.aqua-hort.dk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 2022-06-24 New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- 2022-06-24 How can the seed sector contribute to the sustainable use of pesticides?
- 2022-06-22 Controlling Cercospora leaf spot in beet in 2022
- 2022-06-21 Vegetables tainted with ToBRFV were imported to Russia
- 2022-06-21 Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
- 2022-06-20 ZeroTol 2.0 helps reduce resistance in IPM programs
- 2022-06-20 IntraLight launches next-gen pesticide, protecting crops without chemicals
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays a critical role in the continent's crop protection industry
- 2022-06-17 US: APHIS seeks public comment on proposed changes for revising pest regulation lists
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays critical role in continent’s crop protection sector
- 2022-06-17 Tradecorp launches new biostimulant worldwide
- 2022-06-14 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-14 Organifarms and Biobest win GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022
- 2022-06-08 Prevention of algae formation with Intra Hydropure
- 2022-06-08 Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- 2022-06-06 Latest developments in high-tech strawberry IPM
- 2022-06-02 Tea leaves grower shares tips on how to keep aphids at bay
- 2022-06-02 US: Table Rock Tea Company teachs how to struggle with aphid in the greenhouse
- 2022-05-30 US: Timber rot reported in tomato