- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
- Propagation Specialist
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
Logiqs Agro International makes new start
Logiqs Agro International B.V. announced that it would make a new start under the name Logiqs B.V. This re-launch will ensure continuity for existing and new customers and any delays in current projects will be prevented. Thanks to the good financial results of the past few years, the company's workforce will remain intact.
In addition to the design and implementation of advanced cultivation systems for horticulture, Logiqs B.V. will expand its activities to industrial pallets, storage and sorting systems.
Over the past five years, huge steps have been taken in the development of advanced shuttles for internal transport in horticulture. These techniques are also used, for example, to provide distribution centres with flexible and scalable pallet, storage and sorting systems.
"Logiqs B.V. will obviously continue to work with its clients to achieve the most optimal results with existing and/or new internal transport systems," announced the company.
For more information, you may contact Gert-Jan van Staalduinen or Dennis van Dijk. They can be reached at the usual number (0174) 51 41 41.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 US: GEM-Pack & Well-Pict Berries combine forces
- 2023-06-01 Where in the world is my container?
- 2023-06-01 Guard Agricultural Research & Services completes successful trial of Chinese hybrid chili varieties
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): GAAP invests in real-time disease data solution
- 2023-05-31 Japan: Oishii and Yaskawa Electric partner to optimize vertical farming and scale output
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-30 Qatari SARCO to set up $50 mln logistics center in Oman
- 2023-05-30 50 microfarms and IP-sharing program across the Asia Pacific
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-29 France: AlgaEnergy’s agricultural business to be acquired by De Sangosse
- 2023-05-29 "Scandinavian organic greenhouse vegetable growers are switching back to conventional"
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Sydney cafe receives much criticism for AU$10.90 side dish of avocado
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-26 US: Local Bounti appoints Anna Fabrega as CEO
- 2023-05-25 Greenyard to serve 100% pure-plant gelato
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian tech enthusiast invents system to preserve tomatoes
- 2023-05-25 US: Cutting utility costs by 50% while co-generating electricity and hot water