- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Star Roses & Plants sets brand quality standards
Brand Quality Standards are new to the industry, and like anti-infringement efforts, they will help reduce the amount of marginal products on the market — products that are not true to the brand and the licensees’ quality standards. “As a leader in rose development and of top brands in horticulture, we have to set and meet high product standards,” says Steve Hutton, president and CEO of Star® Roses and Plants. “This is just another step in meeting the demand for high quality garden products set by our grower customers, their retailer customers, and the end consumer.”
Hutton continues, “A critical step in ensuring plant quality and consistent brand representation at retail, the Brand Quality Standards have been established to avoid poor quality plants, non-compliant pots and tags, and non-compliant combinations in order to ensure consumer satisfaction and respect of the brand promise. Defining our Brand Quality Standards will assure growers and gardeners alike that when they pot up or buy a rose in our branded chartreuse pot, it is a healthy plant that will perform as promised.”
For questions about Star® Roses and Plants’ Brand Quality Standards, please visit www.starrosesandplants.com/brand-quality-standards or call 800-458-6559.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"