- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (MA): Jiffy open days at the West Bridgewater Jiffy-Mix operation
The first day was organized for growers within driving distance of the Jiffy facility, the second day for growers further out, flying in for the occasion. Each day , a speaker session was organized , Cari Peters from JR Peters Inc. spoke, as well as a ‘quality control’ session, explaining Jiffy’s quality control system in place at the West Bridgewater plant.
Both days featured a tour of the facility, showing the mixing equipment at work, explaining the procedures in place that guarantees the North American grower a high quality Jiffy-mix each and every time when receiving a Jiffy-Mix order.
Many growers had signed up for the opportunity to visit the facility at West Bridgewater and all in all they were two successful days building a relationship between Jiffy and its customers.
Similar events are planned in the future to give more growers an opportunity to learn more about our company.
For more information
Jiffy Products International B.V.
T: +31 168 41 35 00
Jiffy Products of the Americas
T: +1 440 282 2818
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir