- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Kazakhstan: Palm trees and citrus fruit are grown in greenhouses
Besides, even the plantations of lemons can be found in this greenhouse. They bear fruit only in these specific conditions. Unlike palm trees, which have adapted to the local climate and now can grow in the gardens.
The complex occupies 5 hectares. And it is well-supported by the government – each of the two annual harvests is subsidized for 20 500 Euro per hectare from the national budget.
The financial support helps us to develop and expand the complex. We have recently planted an orchard with apples, pears, and quinces. In future we plan to set out a small vineyard and to build 13 more greenhouses, - Natalya Sedykh, the director of the complex has said.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 Greenhouse Cluster Development project is way in Georgia
- 2023-09-22 CAN: Horticultural center topped with roof informed by Fibonacci spirals
- 2023-09-21 Ukrainian farmers receive subsidies to develop the construction of gardens and greenhouses
- 2023-09-21 Greenhouse farming in the Mogilev region is switching to new technologies
- 2023-09-21 Far North grower forced to diversify crops due to strawberry shortage
- 2023-09-20 Lettuce industry Florida expands into new production systems
- 2023-09-20 Ukraine: Ivano-Frankivsk community are establishing a greenhouse farm
- 2023-09-20 Low- and mid-tech greenhouse constructions ready for assembly
- 2023-09-19 China: New glass greenhouse are under construction in Beijing
- 2023-09-18 Environmental association points out flaws in greenhouse expansion plan
- 2023-09-15 NL: Bejo's new plant nursery officially opened
- 2023-09-14 Philippines: Korean funded greenhouses set for turnover by November
- 2023-09-14 China: "This method saves 92 percent on water"
- 2023-09-14 US (NE): Greenhouse in the snow continues to flourish, adding international markets and commercial kits
- 2023-09-11 Guyana: Agriculture Minister Zulfikar Mustapha visits agricultural project AIEP
- 2023-09-11 US (NY): Work underway on $120M hydroponic lettuce farm in Lorena
- 2023-09-11 Philippines: BPI, Kopia launch vegetable project
- 2023-09-11 UAE: Pure Harvest co-founder plans salmon farming in the desert
- 2023-09-11 Jamaica: Northern Caribbean University launches UNESCO-funded projects
- 2023-09-08 "Winds of over 100km/hr, and our greenhouse didn't suffer any damage"