- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
FloraHolland fundraising auction for Ride for the Roses/Roparun
The proceeds of this auction will be added to the total proceeds of the Ride for the Roses, to be held on 7 September in Goes.
The proceeds of the Ride for the Roses 2014 will go to the award-winning research by Dr Ton Schumacher, professor of immunotechnology at the Antoni van Leeuwenhoek cancer research institute. Schumacher is conducting research into immunotherapy, which is a form of treatment that stimulates the patient's immune system in such a way that the patient actually battles the cancer directly.
This year once again, growers from the Netherlands and abroad have contributed plants and flowers for the auction. Auction customers (dealers and exporters) can purchase these products during the regular auction process. Of course we hope that they will bid higher than the market price, in support of the fundraising effort.
To register for the fundraising auction
Growers wishing to contribute products can register until 25 August, using the special Registration Form.
Register for the fundraising auction (PDF)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen