- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Deliflor introduces new santini called Deliflame
• Grower: Fep v/d Ende
• Supply: FH Naaldwijk and FH Aalsmeer
• Amounts: approx. 25.000 stems per week
• VBN-code: 16074
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective
- 2022-05-30 New high-flavor berries launched
- 2022-05-27 Award winning British bred Eves Delight strawberries back in season
- 2022-05-24 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative