- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mann Packing to introduce Arcadian Harvest Emerald and Kalettes at PMA
Mann’s Arcadian Harvest Emerald® is the first all green lettuce salad blend since chopped Romaine. A blend of two green leaves, with a sweet crisp bite and a sophisticated leaf shape, Arcadian Harvest Emerald® is ideal for upscale salads, said Gina Nucci, director of healthy culinary innovation.
Arcadian Harvest Emerald® joins Mann’s other Arcadian Harvest® premium fresh lettuces as part of its Salad Solutions program for foodservice operators.
“Our blends are comprised of carefully selected varieties, cut just once in the field, washed and packaged, to provide an array of lettuces that look and taste fresh from the garden,” Nucci said.
Mann will also introduce Kalettes™ brand Kale sprouts at the trade show. Mann’s Kalettes™ are a new hybrid vegetable, a cross between kale and Brussels sprouts. Mann’s will offer Kalettes™ in a 2.5 pound size bag for foodservice. All items will be on display at the PMA Foodservice Produce Expo on Sunday, July 27 in Booth #139.
In addition, Mann’s will serve samples of Arcadian Harvest Emerald Caesar spring rolls, a recipe created by Chef Lindsey Hull. The recipe is a finalist in the PMA Foodservice Sensory Experience contest; Mann’s entry won the contest last year.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (831) 796-2336
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more