- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Mann Packing to introduce Arcadian Harvest Emerald and Kalettes at PMA
Mann’s Arcadian Harvest Emerald® is the first all green lettuce salad blend since chopped Romaine. A blend of two green leaves, with a sweet crisp bite and a sophisticated leaf shape, Arcadian Harvest Emerald® is ideal for upscale salads, said Gina Nucci, director of healthy culinary innovation.
Arcadian Harvest Emerald® joins Mann’s other Arcadian Harvest® premium fresh lettuces as part of its Salad Solutions program for foodservice operators.
“Our blends are comprised of carefully selected varieties, cut just once in the field, washed and packaged, to provide an array of lettuces that look and taste fresh from the garden,” Nucci said.
Mann will also introduce Kalettes™ brand Kale sprouts at the trade show. Mann’s Kalettes™ are a new hybrid vegetable, a cross between kale and Brussels sprouts. Mann’s will offer Kalettes™ in a 2.5 pound size bag for foodservice. All items will be on display at the PMA Foodservice Produce Expo on Sunday, July 27 in Booth #139.
In addition, Mann’s will serve samples of Arcadian Harvest Emerald Caesar spring rolls, a recipe created by Chef Lindsey Hull. The recipe is a finalist in the PMA Foodservice Sensory Experience contest; Mann’s entry won the contest last year.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (831) 796-2336
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together