- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
The Produce Mom welcomes Chelan Fresh to family of partners, experiences cherry harvest
The Rockit Apple promotions were well-received. Jeff Ryg, Kroger Central Division, praised The Produce Mom's campaigns, "She creates buzz. Our shoppers are fans and followers of The Produce Mom. I have great confidence in our ability to sell a product when The Produce Mom is talking about it. It's exciting for me to see so many of Kroger's valued partners joining The Produce Mom Family of Partners."
After the success of the Rockit Apple promotion, Chelan Fresh invited The Produce Mom to join their Annual Cherry Harvest Tour. This year's tour took place July 13 - July 15 in the Lake Chelan area. Chelan Fresh invites individuals representing positions of industry influence to participate in their Ag Tourism & Education program. This year's guests included Registered Dietitians, Food Stylists, Bloggers, Consumers, as well as Policy & Commission Representatives. Chelan Fresh was thrilled to have Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom, in attendance. "We at Chelan Fresh are proud to support The Produce Mom,” said Kathryn Grandy, Chelan Fresh Marketing. “It's very exciting to witness the way her social campaigns and consumer marketing style benefit our brand. We have great respect for all fellow members of The Produce Mom Family and we look forward to working with The Produce Mom to increase the consumption of fresh produce.”
“I am very passionate about introducing consumers to new & exciting items in the produce department, such as the Rockit Apple,” said Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom. “The experience at Chelan Fresh was invaluable to me & all the followers of The Produce Mom. I love demonstrating to consumers the protocol & care that is necessary to bring a fresh produce item from the farms to our home kitchens. Our industry’s dedication to sustainability & food safety is beyond admirable.”
For more information about Chelan Fresh Marketing, visit www.chelanfresh.com. To learn more about The Produce Mom, visit www.theproducemom.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Increased plant health and vitality with 44% lab cost reduction
- 2022-12-02 Israeli company developing USD $15M hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2022-12-02 CEO of Betagro PLC is a Guest of Honour at Thailand - LNV Reception 2022
- 2022-12-02 Sanne Kruikemeier and Ingrid de Zwarte receive Early Career Award
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-02 Ab van Marrewijk hands over Tomatoworld greenhouse to Nico Ammerlaan
- 2022-12-02 The Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes with a ‘wow’ factor thanks to a finely tuned irrigation strategy
- 2022-12-01 Planet Farms to build 15.000m2 farm plus appoints new CEO and President for Italy
- 2022-12-01 Revol Greens partners with Blue Radix to add autonomous growing to US greenhouses
- 2022-12-01 Biotalys establishes scientific advisory committee
- 2022-12-01 Edible Garden to display expanding product lines at 2022 New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-01 The industry responds to Infarm news
- 2022-12-01 "Spanish products are under pressure"
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes: large supply in the face of low demand
- 2022-12-01 Labor requirements in indoor agriculture
- 2022-12-01 High demand for Egyptian strawberry plants
- 2022-12-01 Dutch tomato grower expands into strawberry cultivation