- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Built by Dalsem Horticultural Projects:
Russia: World of Flowers expects annual production of 30 million roses
Opening World of Flowers (Photo by Oleg Eremin)
The Dalsem greenhouse is built using the latest proven techniques, and adapted to local conditions. This creates the ideal environment for growth, making World of Flowers a thriving and profitable company. With a market share of 10% it is impossible to imagine the Russian market without these high quality roses. By introducing the new greenhouse World of Flowers expects to increase her annual production to 30 million roses, through which it becomes the largest rose producer in Russia.
Installing the gutters
The first phase of the greenhouse complex in Tengushevo was completed four years ago by Dalsem Group. For the construction of the second phase of 3 ha, 400 million rubles were invested. The largest investor in the project, Mr. Gribanov VI, President of KS Bank is very pleased with the end result. "The production per square meter is the highest in Russia."
Dalsem Horticultural Projects develops high-tech horticultural projects that yield the highest quality and quantity produce in the shortest of time. Established in 1932 Dalsem Group gained an enormous amount of experience in various horticultural regions. Innovative solutions are created every day to achieve better quality and higher results. Dalsem Group develops and manufactures all parts of the greenhouse and installations in-house to have them fully adapted in a complete horticultural project. Investing in a horticultural project of Dalsem Group is a safe investment with the highest return on investment.
For more information:
Dalsem Horticultural Projects B.V.
T: +31 (0) 15 269 5800
C: +31 (0) 6 270 541 92
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Drewry’s World Container Index stable at $1,382 per 40ft container this week
- 2023-12-07 Uncertainty of Spanish growing conditions leads to more retail interest for Israel’s capsicum
- 2023-12-07 IFA launches Christmas campaign featuring the best of Irish produce
- 2023-12-07 "We are transitioning from CEA 1.0 to CEA 2.0"
- 2023-12-07 Pleasing harvest balance for salads, slight decline for tubers and fruit vegetables
- 2023-12-07 "Delayed Moroccan season may result in shorter but more lucrative campaign"
- 2023-12-05 "Growers have been supplying the Christmas market for a long time and are very adept at dealing with the pressures"
- 2023-12-05 "Fluctuating prices for Spanish greenhouse vegetables, quality not an issue"
- 2023-12-05 EU-27 fruit and vegetable exports to Canada are growing
- 2023-12-05 US (CA): Dept. of Agriculture announces recipients of organic transition pilot program
- 2023-12-05 UK Border Target Operating Model to come into effect on EU exports on January 31
- 2023-12-05 COP28: New AIIB-FAO partnership to boost rural infrastructure development to transform agrifood systems
- 2023-12-05 UK: ePhyto trial announced by Defra for Dutch plant & plant products imports
- 2023-12-05 Philippines: Experts encourage urban farming
- 2023-12-04 Spain: Andalusian greenhouse crops, on the verge of full production
- 2023-12-04 "The challenge lies not in marketing our products, but in maintaining production"