- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Built by Dalsem Horticultural Projects:
Russia: World of Flowers expects annual production of 30 million roses
Opening World of Flowers (Photo by Oleg Eremin)
The Dalsem greenhouse is built using the latest proven techniques, and adapted to local conditions. This creates the ideal environment for growth, making World of Flowers a thriving and profitable company. With a market share of 10% it is impossible to imagine the Russian market without these high quality roses. By introducing the new greenhouse World of Flowers expects to increase her annual production to 30 million roses, through which it becomes the largest rose producer in Russia.
Installing the gutters
The first phase of the greenhouse complex in Tengushevo was completed four years ago by Dalsem Group. For the construction of the second phase of 3 ha, 400 million rubles were invested. The largest investor in the project, Mr. Gribanov VI, President of KS Bank is very pleased with the end result. "The production per square meter is the highest in Russia."
Dalsem Horticultural Projects develops high-tech horticultural projects that yield the highest quality and quantity produce in the shortest of time. Established in 1932 Dalsem Group gained an enormous amount of experience in various horticultural regions. Innovative solutions are created every day to achieve better quality and higher results. Dalsem Group develops and manufactures all parts of the greenhouse and installations in-house to have them fully adapted in a complete horticultural project. Investing in a horticultural project of Dalsem Group is a safe investment with the highest return on investment.
For more information:
Dalsem Horticultural Projects B.V.
T: +31 (0) 15 269 5800
C: +31 (0) 6 270 541 92
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Some hydroponic lettuce lines still in production in South Australia amid national shortage
- 2022-06-28 Woolworths predicts prolonged vegetable shortages
- 2022-06-28 Prices firming up on California iceberg lettuce
- 2022-06-28 Farmer reveals increasing cost to grow strawberries in Australia
- 2022-06-28 The price of a hectare for greenhouse crops in Almeria increased by 5% in 2021
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine and the Netherlands: berry cooperation with a bitter taste of war
- 2022-06-24 Commercial Horticulture in Southwest Nigeria
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine: Grants for seven million hryvnias will be yielded for building greenhouses
- 2022-06-24 Tomato prices fall furthest in the Netherlands in May
- 2022-06-24 New climate research shows that ‘clean eating’ is more complicated than we thought
- 2022-06-24 "Compared to other products, the price premiums on Italian leafy greens are rather manageable"
- 2022-06-24 Bell pepper production in Murcia begins to recover after falling 30% below the usual level
- 2022-06-23 Increasing the natural vanilla market by creating bigger demand for existing players
- 2022-06-23 DE: 'Dutch and Belgian tomatoes formed the basis of the offer'
- 2022-06-23 530 tons of products from Azerbaijan were not permitted into Russia
- 2022-06-23 US (NC): $2.2M investment for blueberry farm
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 The output value of hypoglycemic peppers reaches 1.5 million/hectare
- 2022-06-23 UK growers warn of unpicked crops going to waste due to worker shortage